Get Started on a Custom Order
9/28/17 UPDATE: Currently I am unable to accept custom orders. I'm hoping to resume accepting custom orders as early as
mid-November. Thank you for understanding.
Hi Friends! I am currently working on a more detailed, user friendly page for starting a custom order. In the meantime, we gotta kick it old skool and just send me an email about what you're looking for.
Please tell me:
- What you are looking for/what character you are cosplaying
- When do you need the item by
- What state/country do you live in
- How did you find me :)
Some basic info for you:
- Headpieces start at $35 for basic shapes that I have templates for
- Ear/Tail/Mitt cosplay kits start at $85 depending on complexity
- Price goes up based on: requests for unique/scarce materials I have to source, if I have to make a new template just for you, size, cost of materials, how quickly you need the item, etc.
- Shipping is NOT included in the price. You pay whatever it costs me to ship to you.
- I'm not currently accepting sewing/costume commissions- accessories only.
- I currently collect payments via PayPal.
- Once we agree on a price, I charge 50% of the item's price up front before I begin work and collect 50% of price + shipping when I am ready to ship the item.
- You can choose what kind of shipping you want (express, standard, etc.) For most animal ears/antlers it's about $7-10 within the US for standard. Extra large items/heavy items/rush delivery will cost more obviously. I do my best to get an accurate estimate for you as soon as possible in these cases.